Telephone and VoIP
What is VoIP?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a term used to describe a group of technologies used to connect and deliver voice telephone calls over the Internet.
Top reasons to select ITS to deploy your business VoIP solution:
- Cost savings with an aggressive return-on-investment.
- Purchase and lease plans available.
- A fully integrated, business-grade solution with a single point of contact.
- Reliability. Built-in cloud-based redundancy from SIP trunk provider.
- Extremely flexible configuration – no limitations on features.
- Excellent call quality. Careful planning, monitoring and network design ensure an optimum environment for VoIP.
- A fully monitored system backed by superior ITS service and support.
- Standardized components and protocols; fully compliant with industry standards.
- Fast, friendly, local service; ITS is a very successful family-owned company dedicated to making technology work for your enterprise. Selected manufacturers located locally to provide expedited services.
- Expert support; ITS associates average more than 20 years of technology experience. USA-based support from upstream vendors and manufacturers.
Why do ITS clients have an excellent voice experience?
With so many options and competing systems available, ITS embarked upon a search to find providers who align most closely with our service offerings and business values. These are some important points to that end:
- ITS provides solutions that combine purpose built hardware with an open architecture framework
- We only recommend products that comply with the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) RFC 6314 Standard (very important for call quality and reliability)
- User friendly web portal for use by the client’s assigned administrative personnel to request configuration and programming changes
- Local, knowledgeable support provided by ITS
If your business depends on communication, you need
- A telephone system that works 24/7
- The ability to access voice resources from anywhere
- Integration with mobile devices
- Cost-effective local and long distance rates
- Flexible call routing, auto attendant, and scheduling
- A fully monitored system
You need the ITS
advantage – VoIP consulting that works for you.
Their automated monitoring … gives us the peace of mind to concentrate on performing our responsibilities.
They are able to diagnose and resolve issues remotely, often before we are aware that there could be a problem.
ITS provides a host of services for us ranging from the recommendation, purchase and installation of hardware to making sure that all of our software needs are met.
(They) are professional, courteous, and respond to our needs in a timely fashion.
… a very professional company which offers comprehensive services to their clients.
ITS has always been available to offer prompt, courteous assistance… We have come to rely on the staff at ITS and we have never been disappointed with their services.
… they are providing analysis and recommendations which support our business plans. We have been very satisfied with their knowledge and customer service.
… extremely reliable, technically proficient, and delivers exemplary service at a reasonable rate.
Over the years, we have relied on their expertise to help us make intelligent, cost-effective decisions.
We no longer wonder whether our computers will work when we arrive at the office.
ITS is an absolute lifesaver.
… super fast in responding to our support calls…
Without reservation, I trust their judgment and highly recommend ITS to any organization that needs prompt, reliable, expert service.